• Use either fingerprint or 4-8 digit code to open
• Maximum 32 fingerprints can be registered
• Hidden emergency key hole
• Protective floor mat is included.
• 1pc removable shelf is included.
• Material: Steel.
• Includes: 4AA Batteries, 2 Spare Keys and 4 Wall and Floor Mount bolts.
|* Item No.: 25SBA|
|* External dimension(H*W*D): 250*350*250mm|
|* Internal dimension(H*W*D): 247*347*190mm|
|* Packing dimension(H*W*D): 270*370*290mm|
|* Material: Solid steel|
|* Door thickness: 4MM|
|* Body thickness: 1.5MM|
|* Capacity: 16.4L|
|* Weight: 8.5kg|
|* Lock: Key and electronic fingerprint keypad|
|* Loading qty.: 1000pcs/20"FCL|
|* 4 x mounting bolts|
|* 4x AA" batteries|
|* 1x EN manual|
|* 2x override emergency keys|
|* 1x floor carpet|
|* 1x silica gel bag|
Usually 30days, depends on orders(item kinds, item quantity, artworks leadtime).
-Door thickness: 3mm, 4mm, 5mm
-Body thickness: 1mm, 1.2mm, 1.5mm, 2mm
When the height >=25cm, we usually put a shelf inside.
• optical fingerprint head
• semiconductor fingerprint head
Advantages of optical fingerprint head:
1. The optical fingerprint recognition module has strong environmental adaptability.
2. The optical fingerprint recognition module has good stability.
3. The cost of the optical fingerprint identification module is low.
Disadvantages of optical fingerprint heads:
The recognition rate of fingerprint images with coverings on dirty and dry fingers is very low;
Poor adaptability to environmental factors such as temperature and humidity.
There are often traces left on the surface of the acquisition window.
Advantages of semiconductor fingerprint head:
1. The semiconductor fingerprint recognition module only recognizes living fingerprints, with high security.
2. The semiconductor fingerprint identification module has very high sensitivity and identification accuracy.
3. The recognition rate of semiconductor fingerprint recognition module is high. The optical fingerprint head will be affected by the dryness and wetness and depth of the fingerprint during normal use.
Disadvantages of semiconductor fingerprint heads:
The cost and cost of the semiconductor fingerprint identification module are relatively high.
The semiconductor fingerprint recognition module is not easy to maintain, and the wear resistance is not enough. thereby affecting its lifespan.